We are a worldwide leading provider of laser beam projection displays that enable tech giants from Silicon Valley to
Asia to unlock their Augmented Reality revolution.
To successfully continue our growth ambitions, we are looking for a
SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER(full time)
• Management of the current accounting in cooperation with the tax consultant
• Communication with and reporting to the management team
• Cash flow management
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Preparation of business plans
• First point of contact for external service providers
• First point of contact for any tax issues (with support of tax consultant)
• Preparation of monthly reporting and various ad-hoc analyses
• Ensure legal, regulatory and corporate policy compliance
• Support in strategic business development decisions
• Participation in various strategic topics & special projects such as funding applications
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar, MSc/MBA preferrable
• 4-5 years of experience in consulting or in a finance and/or controlling department
• Very good understanding of management processes
• Very good analytical skills
• Interdisciplinary and out-of-the-box thinking, hands-on mentality
• Very good Excel skills
• Excellent English skills
• Be part of a young, ambitious and international team with a flat hierarchy structure, with great team spirit and
• Work in a startup-like culture, with room to develop new ideas for innovation
• Drive Intensive cooperation with international and reputable electronics companies, exciting projects
• Enjoy excellent development opportunities, continuously develop skills according to individual strengths and
benefit from our proven mix of on-the-job training and external educational opportunities
• Competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and skills
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• Headquarters in the center of Vienna (1040)
• Regular company and team events.
We invite you to join TriLite for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
Applicants must have work permission for Austria/EU.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, with reference to the job title.
No cover letter required. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
1700 Montgomery St., Suite 108/22
CA 94111, USA